Laser Processing Head FLBK 40
Compact and light weight processing head,
robust, ergonomic and industry proven design.
The FLBK40 is optimized for industrial applications where space is limited and minimum moving masses are required. With a large variety of collimators and focusing lenses the FLBK40 can be adapted to various cutting, welding or drilling applications. The optionally integrated IR illumination guarantees an excellent viewing quality independent of the surrounding light conditions.
- Built to deliver maximum precision in medical, electronics, watch and other micro applications.
- Based on the industry proven FLBK60 Lasag developed a compact and light weight processing head for standard industrial applications.
- Minimum weight starting from 1,1 kg
- Flexible high precision laser processing head for welding, cutting, drilling or scribing applications.
- Robust, ergonomic and industry proven design.
Technical Specifications FLBK 40
|Wavelength||1055 - 1070 nm|
|Power Rating||≤ 3000 W|
|Laser interface||QB fiber connector|
|Focal length welding||50, 100, 150, 200 mm|
|Focal length cutting||100, 150 mm|
|Collimator focal length||50, 100, 150 mm|
|Weight (dependent on configuration)||1.1 - 2.5 kg|
|Focal spot diameter||> 10 μm|
|Range||+/- 5 mm|
|Focussing range||+/- 10 mm|
|Assist gas supply|
|Connection||push-in fitting, Ø 6 mm|
|Max. pressure||20 bar|
|0° beam guidance instead of 90° (standard)|
|C-Mount adapter for CCD cameras (BNC or USB interface)|
|Internal IR light source|